The holidays are upon us and we all know what that means: holiday bazaars! Gone are the days of kitschy crafts lined up in ugly meeting spaces – holiday bazaars have evolved into “must visit” attractions where you can find gifts for nearly everyone on your list.
One that’s right around the corner in NorthWest Crossing is a trunk show on November 17 featuring artists such as Maya Moon Designs, DRTY SOAP, Seeds to Beads and more great local, handmade products for sale. Best of all? It’s a benefit for Neighbor Impact. See the flyer below for details.
Other bazaars you might want to get on your radar are these ongoing events running throughout the holiday season all around the Central Oregon region:
- Humane Society Christmas Boutique: Decorations, holiday clothing, ornaments and more; 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Saturday, through Dec. 24 at 1568 S. U.S. Highway 97, Redmond
- Saturday Market: Handcrafted gift items, antiques, art and more; 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday through Dec. 24 at 1036 N.E. 8th St., Bend
- Holiday Faire: Local handcrafted gift items; 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday through Dec. 16 at 445 W. U.S. Highway 20, Sisters
- Christmas Bazaar At the Greens of Redmond: Decorations, antiques, art, garlands, gifts, baked goods and more; 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday and Saturday through Dec. 1, (closed weekend after Thanksgiving) 4460 Trevino Court, Redmond
- Evergreen Boutique: Food, art, handcrafted items and more; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Saturday, Nov. 23 through Dec. 854538 N. U.S. Highway 97, LaPine